The Breg Wee Walker is the first off-the-shelf low profile pediatric boot that offers superior comfort along with unsurpassed support. The Wee Walker is available in three sizes to fit the left or right sides for ages 18 months to approximately 9 years of age. It features malleable aluminum uprights that form easily to different contoured legs and washable open-cell foam for comfort and reduced risk of skin irritation. The straps secure to the uprights to properly position the lower leg correctly inside the boot during ambulation. The Wee Walker boot has a wide rocker bottom sole to stimulate a normal walking motion and promote safe ambulation on wet surfaces. Patients and parents appreciate the Wee Walker boot design, as well as, the comfort and support it provides children for proper healing of foot and ankle injuries. Now available with a built-in pneumatic system (Wee Walker Air only) to help reduce swelling.
Breg Wee Walker Features:
- Promotes faster healing through strong support with maximum mobility.
- Designed for kids on the go. The pediatric walker is lighter and easier than conventional casts.
- Unique rocker design simulates a near normal gait.
- Keeps kids comfortable with breathable, washable foam wrap.
- Kid-tough performance from durable powder coated aluminum.
- Sizes: S-M, Large, XLarge - See sizing chart for product sizing and fit help.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386
The Breg Wee Walker can be used to treat:
- Post-injury or post-operative application to grade 1, 2, or 3 ankle sprains.
- Stable or internally fixed fractures of the foot or ankle.
- Treatment of stable or internally fixed fractures or fractures with bridging callous of the middle to distal tibia or fibula where a pediatric cam walker is indicated.
NOTE: This device is not recommended for unstable fractures and proximal tibial or fibular fractures
- Sizing chart
- Aluminum uprights.
- Standard foam liner.
- Fast delivery appreciated!
- Product great, company great
- Great Fracture Boo for Kids
- Good product
- Helped our 2 year old's foot and ankle
- Great Kids Size Walker
My 8 year old is still in a walking cast (he has a tib/fib break) but am hoping at today's appointment he will graduate to the walking boot - but thanks the shipping and delivery was on time and the product is as ordered. It was so hard to find a boot for my child - so glad you had this in stock for immediate delivery. Others did not have it as claimed.
- 2yr old fracture
- Wee Walker Helped My Child
- Speedy Recovery
Q&A for Bledsoe Wee Walker Boot
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.