The Breg Wee Walker is the first off-the-shelf low profile pediatric boot that offers superior comfort along with unsurpassed support. The Wee Walker is available in three sizes to fit the left or right sides for ages 18 months to approximately 9 years of age. It features malleable aluminum uprights that form easily to different contoured legs and washable open-cell foam for comfort and reduced risk of skin irritation. The straps secure to the uprights to properly position the lower leg correctly inside the boot during ambulation. The Wee Walker boot has a wide rocker bottom sole to stimulate a normal walking motion and promote safe ambulation on wet surfaces. Patients and parents appreciate the Wee Walker boot design, as well as, the comfort and support it provides children for proper healing of foot and ankle injuries. Now available with a built-in pneumatic system (Wee Walker Air only) to help reduce swelling.
Breg Wee Walker Boot Features:
- Designed to fit children as young as
- Promotes faster healing through strong support with maximum mobility.
- The pediatric walker is lighter and easier than conventional casts.
- Unique rocker design simulates a near normal gait.
- Forefoot straps immobilize the ankle.
- Keeps kids comfortable with breathable, washable foam wrap.
- Kid-tough performance - durable powder-coated aluminum is tough enough for average daily use.
- Sizes: S-M, Large, XLarge - See sizing chart for product sizing and fit help.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386