Hely Weber Pediatric Arm Sling #502Hely & Weber SKU: HW502
- Colorful Hely Weber pediatric arm sling encourages compliance.
- Popular with physicians and parents.
- Durable canvas material - loves dirt!
The Hely Weber Pediatric Arm Sling #502 is specially designed to fit children's body sizes. Hook and loop feature allows the sling to be folded in for smaller arm sizes. Children love the sling's bright colors and graphics while parents prefer its breathable, dirt-resistant canvas material. The Hely Weber Pediatric Arm Sling is perfect for immobilizing the arm following extremity fractures and sprains/strains. The sling comes in a 11.5" length which can be turned down to a 7.5" length. This model, with its popular pattern, leads to high patient compliance (that's a fancy way of saying your child is more likely to wear it and comply with the physician's recommendation to use such a device).
Hely Weber Pediatric Arm Sling Features:
- Hook and loop feature allows the sling to be folded in for smaller arm sizes.
- Comfortable canvas material.
- 11.5" length can then be turned down to a 7.5" length for smaller children.
- Cheerful colors for patient compliance.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: A4565
The Hely Weber Pediatric Arm Sling may be used to treat:
- Cast support.
- Injuries to the shoulder, arm, wrist or hand.