The Procare Elbow Ranger Motion Control Splint is for non-operative application, collateral ligament strains and ruptures, and ulnar nerve transposition. It may be used following early cast removal to stabilize fractures, and for post-operative immobilization. The removable hand grip assists in the prevention of pronation/supination. Aluminum R.O.M. bilateral hinges allow adjustments in 30° increments with formed Kydex® shells for stabilization of the arm. Universal application fits right or left arm.
Procare Elbow Ranger Motion Control Splint Features:
- For non-operative injuries.
- Removable hand grip prevents forearm pronation/supination.
- Hinges allow adjustments in 30° increments.
- Kydex® shells for soft tissue support.
- Fits Right and Left - See sizing chart tab for measurement and fit help.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3760