The Donjoy X-Act ROM Elbow Brace is a versatile, easy to apply, comfortable telescoping brace allowing for ideal fixed or protected range of motion to help improve patient outcomes following surgery or injury. The easy shape-to-fit malleable forearm and bicep cuffs contour to the patient's anatomy for a custom fit. The Donjoy XAct ROM post-op elbow brace's plush thermoformed pads with unique anti-migration material maximize comfort for long-term wear and improved patient compliance. All four cuffs telefit to size, and contour to the anatomy for a more precise fit on any size patient. Snap-to-fit buckles allow for easy adjustment with one hand. Universal size fits most patients.
Donjoy X-Act ROM Elbow Brace Features:
- Provides fixed or protected range of motion.
- Malleable forearm and bicep cuffs for ideal adjustment.
- Telescoping hinge bars for length adjustments.
- Snap to apply; comfortable for long term wear and improved patient compliance
- Moldable cuffs for a contoured fit.
- One size - Fits Right or Left.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1833
Donjoy X-Act ROM ELbow Brace may be used after surgery or an injury for limiting and/or protecting the range of motion of the elbow.joint.
- Sizing chart
Fits Bicep circumference 8" -21" and Foeram circumference (both measurements required).
- Great brace for multiple purposes
1) after my cast was removed, this brace allowed me to protect the elbow and my range of movement (ROM).
2) I slept in this brace for several weeks and found it comfortable enough to do so.
3) I can put the brace on and take it off myself. Trick to getting the clips off easily is to twist them off.
4) brace is highly adjustable. I originally had the inner cuffs further apart, but as my elbow improved I moved the cuffs near the joint.
5) The brace is open & airy enough to keep your arm cool. It is small enough to get through a very wide sleeve in a shirt.
6) VERY IMPORTANT! after my arm healed enough so that I did not need the brace for protection then I started using it to improve range of motion :-)
You can open the brace to the limit of your range of motion then either set the limit, or lock it there for a long term passive stretch. This feature is helping me get back the extention of my arm. Sometimes I go for long walks with the brace locked out in a stretch.
- Better Brace Than Most
- Fits me and I'm small
- Arrived next day
- Easy to fit
Q&A for Donjoy X-Act ROM Elbow Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Donjoy Authorized Dealer Site
Donjoy believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Donjoy product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Donjoy collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Donjoy product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Donjoy therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Donjoy item through any website, unless it is an authorized Donjoy dealer.
We are a Donjoy Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Donjoy warranty. Others do not offer the original Donjoy warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Donjoy takes great care to ensure that all Donjoy authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Donjoy purchasers.