The Breg T Scope Elbow Premier Brace is ideal for fixed or controlled range of motion in the treatment of ligamentous injuries and stable fractures of the elbow/upper arm. This off-the-shelf brace incorporates the patented T-Scope hinge, telescoping struts and a drop-lock to prevent flexion and extension and any angle. Malleable aluminum bars can be manipulated to accommodate patient swelling and post-operative bandages. The drop lock allows the brace to be locked out at any angle with the push of a button. It's one of the best braces on the market for recovery following elbow reconstructions, stable elbow fractures, tendon repairs, and much more.
Breg T Scope Elbow Premier Brace Features:
- T Scope Premier hinge offers extension adjustability between -10° and 110°, while flexion may be adjusted between -10° and 120° (ROM control in 10° increments).
- Easy to use extension drop lock allows the brace to be locked out at any angle with the push of a button.
- Available in Regular and Long versions for maximum customization of fit.
- Lightweight - one of the lightest post-op elbow braces on the market.
- Low profile design conforms to the arm for greater patient comfort.
- Telescoping forearm and humeral bars allows brace to fit a wide range of patient anatomies.
- Pads and straps can be trimmed.
- Malleable struts can be contoured to fit varying arm sizes and shapes.
- Detachable shoulder sling is included.
- Optional Neutral hand accessory provides comfortable control to reduce pronation/supination
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in two lengths - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3760
The Breg T-Scope Elbow Premier Brace can be used for:
- Treatment for stable elbow fractures, distal humerus or proximal radius or ulna in nature.
- Recovery following tendon and ligament repairs (Tommy John surgery).
- Biceps tendon repair procedures.
- Collateral ligament reconstruction surgeries.
- Preventing elbow hyperextension. Note: not to be used for athletic purposes.
- Control of elbow range of motion post surgery.
- Tennis elbow release procedures.
- Recovery after triceps tendon repair.
- Sizing chart
Measure the length from your elbow joint to your wrist to determine whether a regular or long size is needed.
- Made out of aluminum for lightweight strength along with comfortable foam used in the arm and forearm cuffs.
- Great product
- 5 stars
- Great quality
- Great service
- A truly wonderful product
- Works as described
Q&A for Breg T Scope Elbow Premier Post-Op Brace
- From DCampbell
- Q: I have the elbow brace and it has locked up on me. How can I release it?
- A: Please refer to your doctor's office for assistance with adjusting/resetting the hinge on your T-Scope Elbow Premier brace.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.