The Ossur Premium Sized Knee Immobilizer features Tri-laminate construction of canvas, foam and brushed nylon to provide patients with effective immobilization for acute knee injuries. Full length stays posteriorly in the rear and along the sides maintain the knee in a protected straight position. The Ossur Premium Sized Knee Immobilizer has easy to use velcro straps along with an elastic patellar strap to help secure it in place - simply loop them through the D rings and back onto themselves to secure in place.
Ossur Premium Sized Knee Immobilizer Features:
- Tri-laminate construction of canvas, foam and brushed nylon.
- Elastic patellar strap.
- Tapered velcro straps with loop lock closures.
- Sturdy posterior, medial and lateral stays for immobilization.
- Available in 12", 16", 20", and 24" lengths - please see our sizing chart tab above for measurement information.
Available Colors: Black.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1830.
The Ossur Premium Sized Knee Immobilizer may be used to treat:
- Knee sprains.
- Patella dislocations.
- Post operative recovery.
- Sizing chart
SizIng Chart: Measure thigh circumference 6" above mid-patella
- Tri-laminate construction of canvas, foam and brushed nylon for comfort.
- Great Product!
I would however suggest one or two things. It took awhile to finally come across your sight. I was not sure you were open to the public, as a lot of other sights were only for Drs., or medical supply facilities. So that could have been a little clearer. My other suggestion would be to make the straps a Little longer even though it is a small. When walking the straps sometime start to open. And it would be helpful to supply a couple extra velcro squares. I am using my other large immobilizer for the shower. I am not able to be without it on, so a second one for the shower is very helpful
Q&A for Ossur Premium Sized Knee Immobilizer
- From Amber
- Q: When measuring the thigh, my son is measuring 23". He is 15 and stands 6'2". It looks like I should be ordering a 2XL. Is that right?
- A: Yes, the XXLarge would be appropriate for that circumference measurement. The XXLarge is available in a 20" and a 24" length immobilizer only.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From Amber