The DeRoyal Sized Black Foam Knee Immobilizer is constructed out of black foam with a tricot liner, and features T-bar stays for protecting mild to severe knee injuries, post-operative immobilization, fractures, and more. The Sized Black Foam Knee Immobilizer is available in both pediatric and adult sizes fit every size individual. Comfort is at the top of the list of features with this immobilizer with its plush foam material and tricot mesh liner inside. The liner allows for greater airflow inside making it well suited for use in hotter environments. The DeRoyal Black Foam Knee Immobilizer features curved stays in the posterior, rear part of the brace that conform to the shape of your leg for an all around better fit. A T-bar style stay running vertically on both the inside and outside aspect of the immobilizer helps provide greater immobilization and protects the medial and lateral aspect of the knee from further injury. Straps across the front all alternate in closing off in opposing directions for a proper fit.
DeRoyal Sized Black Foam Knee Immobilizer Features:
- Constructed of black foam with tricot liner for premium comfort.
- T-bar stays provide optimal strength.
- Adult and pediatric lengths available.
- Contoured posterior stays for correct anatomical fit.
- Alternating straps with loop lock closure help provide desired compression
- Has vertical stays on the sides to provide medial and lateral knee protection.
- Available in different sizes and and lengths to fit adults and children - Please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1830
The DeRoyal Sized Black Foam Knee Immobilizer may be used for:
- Mild to severe knee injuries.
- Post-operative immobilization.
- Grade II and III collateral ligament sprain.
- Patellar dislocations
- Osteochondral fractures.
- Sizing chart
- Made out of comfortable foam material throughout.
- Has aluminum used for the stays inside.
- Tricot liner on the inside helps improve the breathability of the product.
- Just right
- Our Urgent Care uses this immobilizer
- Arrived next day without any issues
- Comfortable, supportive
- For short term use
Q&A for DeRoyal Sized Black Foam Knee Immobilizer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.