The DeRoyal Sized Black Foam Knee Immobilizer is constructed out of black foam with a tricot liner, and features T-bar stays for protecting mild to severe knee injuries, post-operative immobilization, fractures, and more. The Sized Black Foam Knee Immobilizer is available in both pediatric and adult sizes fit every size individual. Comfort is at the top of the list of features with this immobilizer with its plush foam material and tricot mesh liner inside. The liner allows for greater airflow inside making it well suited for use in hotter environments. The DeRoyal Black Foam Knee Immobilizer features curved stays in the posterior, rear part of the brace that conform to the shape of your leg for an all around better fit. A T-bar style stay running vertically on both the inside and outside aspect of the immobilizer helps provide greater immobilization and protects the medial and lateral aspect of the knee from further injury. Straps across the front all alternate in closing off in opposing directions for a proper fit.
DeRoyal Sized Black Foam Knee Immobilizer Features:
- Constructed of black foam with tricot liner for premium comfort.
- T-bar stays provide optimal strength.
- Adult and pediatric lengths available.
- Contoured posterior stays for correct anatomical fit.
- Alternating straps with loop lock closure help provide desired compression
- Has vertical stays on the sides to provide medial and lateral knee protection.
- Available in different sizes and and lengths to fit adults and children - Please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1830