The MedSpec Universal Foam Knee Immobilizer provides orthopedic support and protection for knee injuries requiring complete immobilization. It's all about ease of use with this product and the one piece design is perfect for both short and tall individuals. The Universal knee immobilizer features reinforced stays that are malleable for a customized fit. The standard elastic straps are easy to secure and provide a solid fit for every size patient. The universal knee immobilizer can be used for fractures, dislocations, recovery after surgery, and for managing acute knee injuries as well.
MedSpec Universal Foam Knee Immobilizer Features:
- Made with lightweight foam that feels good against the skin.
- Elastic straps are easy to apply for a great fit.
- One piece of material is easy to apply around your leg.
- Reinforced stay covers provide greater durability and product longevity.
- Malleable stays on sides and a heavy posterior stay keeps your leg straight.
- Manufactured here in the US.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in two sizes and multiple lengths - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1830.
The MedSpec Universal Foam Knee Immobilizer may be used to treat:
- Immobilization after surgery, acute knee injuries, dislocations, subluxations.
- Sizing chart
Measure the thigh circumference 6" above the knee cap. Also the length of the brace is based on where it would fit comfortably on you leg.
Part Number Length Thigh Circumference 223690 12" Fits: up to 20" 223660 16" Fits: up to 24 1/2" 223665 18" Fits: up to 26 1/2" 223670 20" Fits: up to 29" 223675 22" Fits: up to 31 1/2" 223680 24" Fits: up to 33 1/4" 223677 20" Fits: up to 33" 223687 24" Fits: up to 37"
- Made of breathable foam material for softness.
- Aluminum stays used throughout.
Q&A for MedSpec Universal Foam Knee Immobilizer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.