The Hely Weber Three Panel Knee Immobilizer #211-217 provides effective immobilization in a three panel design that provides the ability to fit normal to fleshy legs with ease. The product is made from pile covered foam that gives it a very soft, supportive feel. The three panels use standard hook and loop closures and can be adjusted and reapplied to provide a customized fit to your leg. There's movable stay "pods" on the sides that attach with hook and loop as well that can be adjusted to line up properly on the medial and lateral sides of the knee. The Hely Weber Three Panel Immobilizer has reinforced posterior stays in the rear that can be molded if necessary to fit the shape of every leg to maintain a properly immobilized position. Five elastic straps across the front are used to cinch up and tighten the front for a great fit. The Hely Weber Three Panel Knee Immobilizer is great for providing protection and stabilization for acute knee injuries, recovery following surgery, or as an alternative to casting.
Hely Weber Three Panel Knee Immobilizer Features:
- 3/8" pile covered foam combined with alternating elastic straps make the brace easy to apply and adjust.
- Reinforced, moldable posterior stays provide additional rigidity.
- Two Medial and two lateral movable stay pods offer extra support.
- Two contact closure application straps.
- Five elastic adjustment straps provide added compression.
- Pile exterior is hook & loop sensitive for easy adjustment.
- Universal size- fits both right and left sides.
- Available in six lengths to fit short to tall height individuals - see sizing chart tab.
- 211 12" Three Panel Knee Immobilizer
- 213 16" Three Panel Knee Immobilizer
- 214 18" Three Panel Knee Immobilizer
- 215 20" Three Panel Knee Immobilizer
- 216 22" Three Panel Knee Immobilizer
- 217 24" Three Panel Knee Immobilizer
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1830
Hely Weber Three Panel Knee Immobilizer may be used to treat:
- Immobilization after surgery.
- Management of acute knee injuries.
- An alternative to casting.
- Sizing chart
- 3/8" pile covered foam combined with alternating elastic straps.
- Reinforced metal stays.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Hely Weber Three Panel Knee Immobilizer #211- 217
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer Site
Hely Weber believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Hely Weber product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Hely Weber collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Hely Weber product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Hely Weber therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Hely Weber item through any website, unless it is an authorized Hely Weber dealer.
We are a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Hely Weber warranty. Others do not offer the original Hely Weber warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Hely Weber takes great care to ensure that all Hely Weber authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Hely Weber purchasers.