The Hely Weber Three Panel Knee Immobilizer #211-217 provides effective immobilization in a three panel design that provides the ability to fit normal to fleshy legs with ease. The product is made from pile covered foam that gives it a very soft, supportive feel. The three panels use standard hook and loop closures and can be adjusted and reapplied to provide a customized fit to your leg. There's movable stay "pods" on the sides that attach with hook and loop as well that can be adjusted to line up properly on the medial and lateral sides of the knee. The Hely Weber Three Panel Immobilizer has reinforced posterior stays in the rear that can be molded if necessary to fit the shape of every leg to maintain a properly immobilized position. Five elastic straps across the front are used to cinch up and tighten the front for a great fit. The Hely Weber Three Panel Knee Immobilizer is great for providing protection and stabilization for acute knee injuries, recovery following surgery, or as an alternative to casting.
Hely Weber Three Panel Knee Immobilizer Features:
- 3/8" pile covered foam combined with alternating elastic straps make the brace easy to apply and adjust.
- Reinforced, moldable posterior stays provide additional rigidity.
- Two Medial and two lateral movable stay pods offer extra support.
- Two contact closure application straps.
- Five elastic adjustment straps provide added compression.
- Pile exterior is hook & loop sensitive for easy adjustment.
- Universal size- fits both right and left sides.
- Available in six lengths to fit short to tall height individuals - see sizing chart tab.