The Ossur Figure 8 Clavicle Splint provides a combination of effective support with an easy to fit style that's comfortable to wear. It features full padding throughout the shoulders, and a prong buckle closure that a ensures correct fit without slippage. The splint is a sized product to ensure a precise fit and greater comfort compared to other competitor's models. It's easy to slide into and takes just one pair of hands to apply in seconds.
Ossur Figure 8 Clavicle Splint Features:
- Prong buckle closure ensures correct fit without slippage.
- Figure 8 design maintains proper alignment and posture.
- Padded shoulder strap for comfort.
- Washable for proper hygiene.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3660
The Ossur Figure 8 Clavicle Splint is commonly used to provide protection and support for:
- Non-displaced clavicle fractures.
- Sizing chart
Figure 8 Clavicle Splint
Part# Size Measurement (Chest Circ.) 205002 XSmall 20 - 24" 205003 Small 24 - 30" 205005 Medium 30 - 36" 205007 Large 36 - 42" 205008 XLarge 42 - 48"
- Breathable materials over standard foam inside.
- Extremely supportive
- Hard to buckle.
Q&A for Ossur Figure 8 Clavicle Splint
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question