The Hely Weber Clavicle Brace #661 is one of the most comfortable clavicle brace products on the market to wear following a clavicle fracture. It features extra thick urethane foam padding throughout the straps to provide the greatest level of comfort and ease of use. The straps are easy to slip on for any patient, and it's sized to provide comfortable support with daily activities. The Hely Weber Clavicle Brace has a classic figure 8 splint design with nice sized D ring buckles to assist with quick and effortless tightening from the front much like a front-closure brace design. Patients report this as being one of the most comfortable models for all day use.
Hely Weber Clavicle Splint Features:
- Figure 8 Style clavicle splint design.
- Contoured urethane foam is hook & loop sensitive allowing maximum adjustability.
- Comfortable foam construction provides the greatest degree of comfort and proper immobilization of the clavicle fracture.
- Two buckles on rear felt pad are used for easy tension adjustment.
- Step up a size to allow front closure, adjustment, and alignment by patient.
- Step down a size to limit patient adjustment possibilities.
- Available in five sizes to fit every size adult and child.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3650