The MedSpec Contour Clavicle Brace provides correct alignment and superior support for distal clavicle fractures. The thick padded straps are made from foam that's contoured for all day comfort. The product has adjustable velcro straps that are used to provide easy tightening around the shoulders. The straps originate from the rear, and proceed through triangular shaped D ring loops in the back, and proceed around the shoulders without pinching into your axilla region. The Med Spec Contour Clavicle Brace is made here in the USA and features quality materials for durability and comfort.
MedSpec Contour Clavicle Brace Features:
- Rebonded foam is breathable and provides superior support.
- Hook and loop closures allow for fast and easy application.
- Contoured design for better contact with maximal comfort.
- Designed to not impinge on your axilla (armpit) region.
- US manufacturing for higher quality control standards.
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for complete measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3650.
The MedSpec Contour Clavicle Brace may be used to treat:
- Treatment of distal clavicle fractures.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure the chest circumference as shown below.
- Rebonded foam for breathbale support.
- Hook and loop closure strap ends.
- Holds posture and bone alignment without sliding down
Q&A for MedSpec Contour Clavicle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.