The CTi Pro Sport Knee Brace from Ossur provides the highest level of impact protection and ACL support for today's athletes. The OTS (off the shelf) brace features 15-20% more carbon fiber over the Standard version along with graphite injected into the frame for enhanced strength and protection. The Ossur CTi OTS Pro Sport knee brace features a rigid exoskeleton frame that's suited for low to high contact sport usage where additional protection is warranted. It's flexible cuffs and straps are designed to provide a perfect fit for individuals with normal to athletic shaped thighs with ease. Silicone beaded Sensil padding is featured in the inner thigh and leg frame pads which reduces brace migration during aggressive athletic use. The low-profile Accutrac hinges mimic the knee joint's natural motion and can be adjusted to limit extension in 10 degree increments if needed. The lower leg frame's tibial strap in front provides the ability to adjust the hinge depth for a precise fit with each use. At just 21 ounces, the CTi Pro Sport knee brace delivers both strength and piece of mind for aggressive athletes and post-surgical ACL patients returning to full athletic competition.
Ossur CTi Pro Sport Knee Brace - OTS Features:
- Pro Sport model for highest impact levels.
- Features 15-20% more carbon added compared to the Standard version.
- NEW STYLE: new matte finish; more streamlined hinge box design; new tibial sub shell; adjustable alligator clip design for the calf strap; Adjustable D-rings - can be placed on the inside or the outside of the frame for the perfect fit.
- Accutrac hinges track the natural motion of the knee joint; Adjustable knee extension limits in 10 degree increments from 0-40 degrees.
- Flexible thigh and leg cuffs ensure a solid fit.
- Rock solid carbon frame for the highest degree of impact protection.
- Rigid exoskeleton stabilizes the knee joint.
- Adjustable Tibial Strap in front for hinge depth adjustments
- Thigh and leg frame Sensil padding with silicone beading eliminates brace migration during sport activity.
- Skin-friendly SensEdge overmolding on all injection-molded parts eliminates pressure points from forming for greater comfort.
- Suitable for extreme sports and/or high level contact sports.
- 1 year Ossur Knee Brace Fit Guarantee - Due to changes in leg size after an ACL injury, or following an ACL reconstruction, Ossur will make any necessary fit adjustments during that time at no additional charge.
- Total Support System design provides proven stability for ACL, MCL, LCL, rotary and combined instabilities of the knee.
- Interior buckles can attach to the inside or outside of the frame for a low-profile, streamlined fit.
- High strength to low weight ratio for lightweight performance.
- Made from non-corrosive materials - ideal for water sports.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845