The Donjoy FullForce Ligament Knee Brace is designed to protect the ligaments of the knee, especially the ACL, from injury. The Fullforce brace combines Donjoy's proven 4-Points-of-Leverage System with patented FourcePoint hinge technology, the most powerful and clinically-proven solution available to protect the ACL. The Donjoy FullForce has a sleek, low profile and exceptionally strong lightweight design that makes it a great go-to prefabricated brace for competitive and recreational athletes involved in all kinds of activities. The unique swooping thigh frame offers a great fit and internally mounted swiveling strap tabs help accommodate leg movement. Available in Standard and Short length.
Donjoy FullForce Knee Brace Features:
- Backed by DonJoy's Knee Guarantee Program™, an industry first for prefabricated bracing.
- 1-year warranty on frame and hinges.
- Clinically proven 4 Points of Leverage system pioneered by DonJoy.
- LoPro FourcePoint hinges reduce strain on the ACL.
- The only bracing technology clinically-proven to protect the ACL.
- Swooping thigh cuff for inner thigh clearance and bilateral brace use.
- Strong aircraft grade aluminum frame (0.08 - 0.125" thick).
- Available in standard ACL and combined instability (CI) models. The combined instability version is the same brace design with one additional strap going across the front of the thigh - also helps keep the brace in place better (can also be used for ACL or ACL + additional ligament injuries).
- Carbon coat finish is applied over the aluminum frame for added durability.
- Seven sizes - See sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
- Length: choose Standard Calf (17" brace length) or Short Calf (15" brace length - best for individuals 5'7" and shorter, for motocross use, or for skiing with tall ski boots).
- Version: choose ACL or CI (combined instability) for the same brace with an additional thigh strap across the front of the brace, mid-thigh level.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845