The Medi M4s Knee Brace offers total protection/comfort for ACL or PCL injuries, collateral ligament tears, instability of the knee, and meniscus refixation surgery. The malleable frame includes new physioglide hinges, based on the principle of a 4-chain linkage system, protect against knee hyperextension, and reduce excessive anterior and posterior drawer movement associated with ligament injuries and excessive joint instability. The polycentric hinges feature adjustable flexion and extension limits that allow for partial or full of range of motion for safe activity.
Medi M4s Knee Brace Features:
- Individually adjustable varus and valgus angles with a low profile joint.
- Varus/valgus angles can be readjusted according to the healing process / current treatment.
- Low-profile, lightweight frame and hinge construction for performance.
- Malleable aluminum frame allows for brace to be adapted to individualized body shapes.
- Physioglide hinges mimic roll and glide motion of the knee.
- Numbered straps ensure a simple and easy fastening of the brace.
- NEW Supra condyle pad minimizes migration.
- Non-slip plus padding resist slipping without harming the skin.
- Extension stops: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°.
- Flexion stops: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 120°.
- Provides complete immobilization at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
- Extension and flexion limiting wedges are easy to replace.
- Optional Knit under sleeve available (additional charge).
- Available in standard and compact version for individuals 5"7" and shorter.
- Six sizes available - please see sizing chart for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845.
The medi M4S Knee Brace may be used to treat:
- ACL or PCL ruptures.
- Instability from collateral ligament and/or meniscus lesions.
- Severe or pre-existing instability of the knee joint.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure the circumference of thigh 6″ (15cm) above the center of the patella:
Size Circumference (cm.) Circumference (inches) Part#- right Part#- left XS 31 – 37 12¼ – 14½ #62951 #63051 S 37 – 45 14½ – 17¾ #62952 #63052 M 45 – 51 17¾ – 20 #62953 #63053 L 51 – 57 20 – 22½ #62954 #63054 XL 57 – 65 22½ – 25½ #62955 #63055 XXL 65 – 74 25½ – 29 #62956 #63056
m.4s (compact) -
Size Circumference (cm.) Circumference (inches) Part#- right Part#- left XS 31 – 37 12¼ – 14½ #62351 #62451 S 37 – 45 14½ – 17¾ #62352 #62452 M 45 – 51 17¾ – 20 #62353 #62453 L 51 – 57 20 – 22½ #62354 #62454 XL 57 – 65 22½ – 25½ #62355 #62455 XXL 65 – 74 25½ – 29 #62356 #62456
Aircraft aluminum frame construction.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Best price
- Like it better than my last donjoy.
Q&A for Medi M.4s Comfort Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Medi Authorized Dealer Site
Medi Ankle believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Medi product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Medi collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Medi product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Medi therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Active item through any website, unless it is an authorized Medi dealer.
We are a Medi Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Medi warranty. Others do not offer the original Medi warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Medi takes great care to ensure that all Medi authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Medi purchasers.