The Ossur AFO Leaf Spring is a pre-fabricated polypropylene AFO brace designed to support flaccid drop foot. It provides a semi-rigid section for toe clearance and support, yet has a thin, flexible foot plate for easy trimming. The absence of a heel section makes the Ossur AFO Leaf Spring foot drop brace more comfortable to wear while walking and provides a better fit in shoes. Suitable for drop foot caused by CVA and other neurological conditions.
Ossur AFO Leaf Spring Drop Foot Support Brace Features:
- Prefabricated polypropylene ankle-foot orthosis designed to support flaccid drop foot.
- Variable thickness throughout the drop foot brace provides strength.
- Thin flexible foot plate is easy to trim with scissors.
- Absence of a heel section makes the Ossur AFO Leaf Spring more comfortable to wear.
- Provides effective dorsiflexion toe clearance and support during ambulation.
- Lightweight, exceptional fit inside most types of shoes.
- Available in two sizes - See our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- Choose Small/Medium for people <5'8" or shorter. Large for >5'8".
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4396
The Ossur AFO Leaf Spring may be used to treat:
- Drop foot secondary to Cerebral Vascular Accident (CVA).
- Mild drop foot secondary to other neurological pathologies.
- Sizing chart
AFO Leaf Spring
Part# Height Leg Size O-110127 10.75" (27cm) Right Small/Medium O-110227 10.75" (27cm) Left Small/Medium O-110130 12" (30cm) Right Large O-110230 12" (30cm) Left Large
- The Ossur AFO Leaf Spring consists of a polypropylene shell material with varying thicknesses for support vs. flex for energy return with each step.
- Very Satisfied With Purchase
- Perfect fit on the ads
- Good but..
- Authentic - others out there are knock offs
- Great little AFO
Q&A for Ossur AFO Leaf Spring Drop Foot Support Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question