The Ossur AFO Leaf Spring is a pre-fabricated polypropylene ankle foot orthosis designed to support flaccid drop foot. It provides a semi-rigid section for toe clearance and support, yet has a thin, flexible foot plate for easy trimming. The absence of a heel section makes the AFO Leaf Spring more comfortable to wear while walking and provides a better fit in shoes. Suitable for drop foot caused by CVA and other neurological conditions.
Ossur AFO Leaf Spring Features:
- Injection molded from polypropylene for semi-rigid flexibility.
- Variable thickness throughout the drop foot brace provides strength.
- Thin, flexible foot part is easy to trim with a pair of scissors
- Easy to trim with a pair of scissors.
- Removed heel section for greater comfort.
- Provides effective dorsiflexion assistance.
- Exceptional fit for most types of shoes.
- Available in two sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- Choose Small/Medium for people <5'8" or shorter. Large for >5'8".
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4396
The Ossur AFO Leaf Spring may be used to treat:
- Drop foot secondary to Cerebral Vascular Accident (CVA).
- Mild drop foot secondary to other neurological pathologies.
- Sizing chart
AFO Leaf Spring
Part# Height Leg Size O-110127 10.75" (27cm) Right Small/Medium O-110227 10.75" (27cm) Left Small/Medium O-110130 12" (30cm) Right Large O-110230 12" (30cm) Left Large
- The Ossur AFO Leaf Spring consists of a polypropylene shell material with varying thicknesses for support vs. flex for energy return with each step.
- Authentic - others out there are knock offs
- Great little AFO
Q&A for Ossur AFO Leaf Spring Foot Drop Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question