Ossur introduces Foot-Up, a lightweight ankle-foot orthosis engineered to provide dynamic support for drop foot or similar complaints. It features a unique ankle cuff with an elastic strap design to ensure ample toe-off when walking. Unlike traditional, hard plastic braces, the Foot-Up is breathable and easily secures around your ankle for support.
The Foot-Up® attaches to a clear plastic inlay that fits between the tongue of your shoe and the laces by way of an elastic strap which produces a more normal stride with each step along with reduced fatigue during ambulation. The brace is the lowest profile design available, and comfortably fits inside almost any type of athletic or dress shoe. The Foot-Up is best suited for people with mild to moderate cases of drop foot where the person is capable of providing minimum to moderate dorsiflexion at the ankle.
Ossur Foot-Up® Features:
- The Foot-Up provides dynamic support for drop foot or similar complaints for which assisted ankle dorsiflexion is needed.
- The lightest, most low profile design available today.
- Supports the foot the moment it's raised.
- Simple to fit in seconds.
- Provides visible walking improvement - best suited for mild to moderate foot drop cases.
- Has an ergonomic ankle strap made from a breathable 3-layer material- breathable and can be worn for the entire day.
- Plastic inlay fits between the tongue and laces of your shoe and is practically invisible. The inlay has a quick release clip to release it from the Ossur Foot Up brace.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in three adult sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
The Foot-Up is used to treat the following conditions:
- Foot Drop as a result of CVA, TBI, and other causes.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure the circumference at the narrowest spot above your ankle bone for the correct size:
Part# Ankle Circumference Leg Size 07810-1 7 - 8.25" (18 - 21cm) Universal Medium 07810-2 8.5 - 10.25 (22 - 26cm) Universal Large 07810-3 10.5 - 13 (27 - 33cm) Universal X-Large
- Flexible plastic inlay piece.
- Standard open cell foam used in the ankle cuff wrap portion.
- It is less visible under slacks
- Great price for a bilateral afo brace
- Much better than most out there
- Using it for both feet
- Really helps with my walking.
- discreet so no one knows you have a "brace" on
- Foot -Up works well
- Sweeeeet Foot up
- Easy to hide
Q&A for Ossur Foot Up Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question