The Ossur Foot-Up is a lightweight ankle-foot orthosis engineered to provide dynamic support for drop foot or similar complaints. It features a unique ankle cuff with an elastic strap design to ensure ample toe-off when walking. Unlike traditional, hard plastic braces, the Foot-Up is breathable and easily secures around your ankle for support.
The Foot-Up brace attaches to a clear plastic inlay that fits between the tongue of your shoe and the laces by way of an elastic strap which produces a more normal stride with each step along with reduced fatigue during ambulation.
The Ossur Foot -Up is the lowest profile design available and comfortably fits inside almost any type of athletic or dress shoe. The Foot-Up is best suited for people with mild to moderate cases of drop foot where the person is capable of providing minimum to moderate dorsiflexion at the ankle.
Ossur Foot-Up Brace Features:
- Provides dynamic support for drop foot or similar complaints for which assisted ankle dorsiflexion is needed.
- Revolutionary orthosis provides visible improvement by supporting the foot.
- Cushioned ankle wrap is made of a breathable, 3-layer material that can be worn for long periods of time.
- Plastic inlay fits between the tongue and laces of your shoe and is practically invisible. The inlay has a quick release clip to release it from the Ossur Foot Up brace.
- The lightest, most low profile design available today.
- Supports the foot the moment it's raised.
- Simple to fit in seconds.
- Best suited for mild to moderate foot drop cases.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in three adult sizes - See our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC:
The Foot-Up is used to treat the following conditions:
- Foot Drop as a result of CVA, TBI, and other causes.
- Sizing chart
- Flexible plastic inlay piece.
- Standard open cell foam used in the ankle cuff wrap portion.
- Good but needs more for active movement
- It is less visible under slacks
- Great price for a bilateral afo brace
- Much better than most out there
- Using it for both feet
- Really helps with my walking.
- discreet so no one knows you have a "brace" on
- Foot -Up works well
- Sweeeeet Foot up
- Easy to hide
Q&A for Ossur Foot Up Drop Foot Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question