Made of elastic fabric, the M-Brace Clavicle Support 576 is one of the most effective products for treating clavicle fractures, and for helping improve alignment diminished by having poor posture. It's both comfortable to wear and effectively pulls rigid or falling shoulders, back, and dorsal muscles into their proper position which helps maintain an erect posture for proper alignment. The M-brace Clavicle Support is comprised of two bands that are worn on the right and left shoulder and cross behind the back and are then locked together around the abdomen at the desired tightness. The straps' provide constant support for the shoulders which in turn relaxes the pectoral muscles to aid in improving one's rounded shoulder posture. Very few products currently address clavicle fractures and/or posture in this manner. The waist strap also provides mild abdominal support that helps redirect stress away from the clavicle/upper back region. The M-Brace 576 Clavicle/Posture Support features comfortable padding and is made from natural materials for breathability and is well tolerated by individuals with skin sensitivities. Hypoallergenic, breathable knit. Neoprene, latex free.
M-Brace Clavicle Support Features:
- Lightweight: elastic fabric.
- Breathable for all-day comfort.
- Low profile, comfortable design.
- Two straps attach in front of the body - easy for any patient to apply by themselves.
- Helps maintain good posture, corrects internally rotated (rounded) shoulders, and pulls dorsal back muscles into proper alignment.
- Reduces the strain on cervical muscles.
- Reduces upper back stress and fatigue.
- Provides stabilization for proper healing of clavicle fractures.
- Available in four sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
The M-Brace Clavicle Support can be used to treat:
- Rigid or falling shoulders.
- Bad posture.
- Clavicle injuries/fractures.
- Faulty forward shoulder and upper back posture.
- Internal rotation of shoulders (rounded shoulder appearance)
- Neck pain.
- Sizing chart
The shoulder bands have to be worn on the appropriate sides making sure that the pads are on the front of the body (right or left is indicated on each band). Cross behind the back and then lock together across the front of the abdomen at the desired tightness.
Insurance Billing HCPC Code: L3650
- Good support for my client's clavicle
- Comfort is King
- Well made, design is good.
- M-brace large.
Q&A for M-Brace Clavicle Support #576
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a M-Brace Authorized Dealer Site
M-Brace believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a M-Brace brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest M-Brace collection and ensure you are getting a genuine M-Brace product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
M-Brace therefore recommends that you do not purchase a M-Brace item through any website, unless it is an authorized M-Brace dealer.
We are a M-Brace Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the M-Brace warranty. Others do not offer the original M-Brace warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
M-Brace takes great care to ensure that all M-Brace authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to M-Brace purchasers.