The M-Brace Clavicle Support provides passive support to the dorsal muscles and keeps the vertebral column erect preventing internal rotation of shoulders and diminishing excessive tension on the cervical muscles. It's designed for wear underneath your clothing, and excellent for personal and professional care and treatment.
Made of elastic fabric, the M-Brace Clavicle Support is comfortable and easy to put on. It is composed of two bands to be worn on the right and left shoulder, crossed behind the back and then locked together around the abdomen at the desired tightness. The constant support of the shoulders relaxes the pectoral muscles and improves posture.
M-Brace Clavicle Support Features:
- Helps maintain good posture, corrects internally rotated (rounded) shoulders, and pulls dorsal back muscles into proper alignment.
- Unique design is used for preventing internal rotation of shoulders and diminishing excessive tension on the cervical muscles
- Treats clavicle fractures, and for helping improve alignment caused by having poor posture.
- Reduces upper back stress and fatigue.
- Lightweight: elastic fabric.
- Hypoallergenic, breathable knit. Neoprene, latex-free.
- Low profile, comfortable design.
- Two straps attach in front of the body - easy for any patient to apply by themselves.
- Available in four sizes - See our sizing chart tab for measurement/sizing guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3650
The M-Brace Clavicle Support can be used to treat:
- Rigid or falling shoulders.
- Bad posture.
- Clavicle injuries/fractures.
- Faulty forward shoulder and upper back posture.
- Internal rotation of shoulders (rounded shoulder appearance)
- Neck pain.
- Sizing chart
The shoulder bands have to be worn on the appropriate sides making sure that the pads are on the front of the body (right or left is indicated on each band). Cross behind the back and then lock together across the front of the abdomen at the desired tightness.
Insurance Billing HCPC Code: L3650
- Fast delivery appreciated
- Got this to replace my last M-brace support
- This is helping my posture
- Wouldn't fit me
- Good support for my client's clavicle
- Comfort is King
- Well made, design is good.
- M-brace large.
Q&A for M-Brace Clavicle Support #576
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a M-Brace Authorized Dealer Site
M-Brace believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a M-Brace brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest M-Brace collection and ensure you are getting a genuine M-Brace product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
M-Brace therefore recommends that you do not purchase a M-Brace item through any website, unless it is an authorized M-Brace dealer.
We are a M-Brace Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the M-Brace warranty. Others do not offer the original M-Brace warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
M-Brace takes great care to ensure that all M-Brace authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to M-Brace purchasers.