The MedSpec Padded Arm Sling provides support and protection without skimping on the amount of padding in the shoulder strap area. While most slings skimp on the padding used in the shoulder strap and/or the materials used for the sling portion, this product delivers high marks on comfort. It features a soft padded strap that provides exceptional comfort for the patient and a breathable sling pocket for comfort. Perfect for acute shoulder injuries, the MedSpec Padded Arm Sling is a favorite for use with shoulder dislocations, and separations. The thumb loop in front helps position your arm properly and prevents slippage off of your forearm. It's both economical and made here in the USA. The padded arm sling can be used for arm casts, for managing acute shoulder injuries such as strains, sprains, and rotator cuff tears, or for providing support following shoulder dislocations or subluxation injuries.
MedSpec Padded Arm Sling Features:
- Soft padded strap provides exceptional comfort around your neck.
- The strap is easily adjusted to allow the patient to position the padded arm sling in the desired position.
- Breathable, lightweight material for all day comfort.
- A convenient thumb loop provides provides added wrist/hand support and prevents the sling from sliding off your arm.
- Economically priced.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in seven sizes to fit adults and children - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions .
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3660.
The MedSpec Padded Arm Sling may be used to treat:
- Shoulder strains/sprains.
- Rotator cuff tears.
- Acute shoulder injuries.
- Support for arm casts.
- Sizing chart
Measure from the olecranon process to 5th MP joint.
- Open cell padding used throughout the shoulder strap.
- Lightweight, breathable material used for the arm pocket.
- Sturdy & comfortable
- More comfortable
Q&A for MedSpec Padded Arm Sling
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.