The Medi 4C Flex hyperextension back brace provides stabilization and rotational stability for stable compression fractures of the lower thoracic and lumbar spine regions. The brace offers an effective stable framework for restricting lateral flexion making it a great orthotic for temporary and permanent care. The stable framework features a cantilever closure mechanism and adjustable chest bars that adjust the width easily for a proper fit..
- Stable vertebral compression fractures of the lower thoracic and lumbar spine.
- Medium-term immobilization after intervertebral disc surgery.
- Axial stabilization in osteoporotic bone collapse of the thoracic and lumbar spine.
- Temporary orthotic care after open surgery of unstable vertebral body fractures.
- Permanent orthotic care for inoperable spinal tumors and metastases.
- Post-operative orthotic care after surgery for tumors and metastases of vertebral bodies.
- Aftercare of spinal decompression surgery with and without internal fixation.
Medi 4C Flex Hyperextension Back Brace Features:
- Moveable hip bar for better comfort while sitting.
- Available in 4 sizes with adjustments of the side bar length for a precise fit.
- Easy to use button closer.
- Width of chest bars is adjustable.
- Hyperextension of the vertebral column provides stabilization in the sagital plane.
- Stable framework construction restricts lateral flexion.
- rotational stability is restricted by the subclavicular extension pads.
- Easy to use cantilever closing mechanism.