The Medi Spinomed IV Back Brace is the first orthosis of its kind to provide clinically proven treatment for osteoporosis. This evidence-based spinal orthosis provides stabilization of the spine, reduces postural sway, and activation of the back muscles to reduce pain and increase a person's activity level.
The new Spinomed IV is ergonomically shaped and perforated for greater air circulation while the functional straps and flexible belt design help ensure a great fit around the stomach and a high degree of wearing comfort.
Medi Spinomed IV Back Brace Features:
- Available in basic or AP version (extra charge) with removable anterior and posterior panels.
- Modern design anti-migration straps with silicone beads keep the brace in position during activity.
- Intuitive strap design allows full unrestricted shoulder and arm movements without restriction of breathing.
- Addresses curvature of the thoracic spine region.
- Spinomed® IV can be put on as easily as a jacket or backpack.
- Initial stabilization of the spine after osteoporotic bone collapse.
- Activation of the back muscles strengthens the spine and reduces hyperkyphosis.
- Reduces the patient’s pain and promotes activity.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
The medi Spinomed IV Back Brace may be used to treat:
- Osteoporotic bone collapse (vertebral fracture) in the thoracic and/or lumbar spine.
- Hyper kyphosis with chronic back pain.
- Juvenile kyphosis.
- Sizing chart
Measure from the sacrum to just below the C7 following the spinal curvature with a tape measurer:
size spine length (cm) spine length (in) Part#- IV A/P Part#- IV XS to 43 to 17 #85121 #85021 SM 44 – 49 17″ – 19 ½” #85122 #85022 MD 50 – 55 19 ½” – 21 ¾” #85123 #85023 LG 56 – 61 21 ¾” – 24″ #85124 #85024 XL 62 – 67 24″ – 26 ½” #85125 #85025
- Good fit.
- Making a difference
- Can't Say Enough Good Things About This Brace
- Spinomed IV - Comfortable, Good Brace
- Helped improve my posture & pain
Q&A for Medi Spinomed IV & IV A/P Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Medi Authorized Dealer Site
Medi Ankle believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Medi product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Medi collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Medi product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Medi therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Active item through any website, unless it is an authorized Medi dealer.
We are a Medi Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Medi warranty. Others do not offer the original Medi warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Medi takes great care to ensure that all Medi authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Medi purchasers.