The Medi Lumbamed Plus Back Support is designed to provide great compression and support for the treatment of lower back pain. The Vario-Flex pad and the compressive fabric are designed to help stimulate circulation and reduce muscular tension and back pain. The Lumbamed Plus lumbar support assists your lower back and can slightly reduce lordosis. It stabilizes the sacroiliac joint and provides good relief to the lumbarsacral muscles. Recommended for lower back pain (lumbago) caused by facet joint disorders, postural muscle imbalances, and irritation of the sacroiliac joint.
Medi Lumbamed Plus Back Support Features:
- Breathable and moisture-wicking Clima Comfort fabric ensures maximum comfort and hygiene.
- Integrated dorsal spring rods stabilize the lower back and sacroiliac region
- Integrated hand loops for ease of application.
- Vent openings in the Vario-Flex pad help to reduce the build-up of body heat and sweat.
- Anatomically knitted to ensure a perfect fit.
- Clima-Fresh function features antibacterial properties to prevent bacteria from forming in the compressive knit.
- Available in silver for men and ladies.
- Thermo pad accessory (additional cost) provides support and warmth to help relieve chronic muscle or joint pain, muscle tension, and lower back pain.
- Available in five sizes - See size chart for important measurement instructions.
The Medi Lumbamed Plus Back Support may be used to treat:
- Lower back pain (lumbago) caused by facet joint disorders.
- Postural muscle imbalance in the lumbar spine.
- Ligamentous disorders.
- Post-discectomy syndrome.
- Slight joint loosening in the lumbar spine, e.g. osteochondrosis and spondylosis.
- Irritative conditions of the sacroiliac joint.
- Sizing chart
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyethylene.
- The warming support is great
- Fast shipping appreciated
- Helps my arthritis and muscular tension
- Great support for my aching back
- Repeat purchase for my mom
- Didn't fit but made very well
Q&A for Medi Lumbamed Plus Back Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Medi Authorized Dealer Site
Medi Ankle believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Medi product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Medi collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Medi product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Medi therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Active item through any website, unless it is an authorized Medi dealer.
We are a Medi Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Medi warranty. Others do not offer the original Medi warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Medi takes great care to ensure that all Medi authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Medi purchasers.