The Medi Lumbamed Facet Back Brace helps provide support and pain relief for arthritis and irritation of the facet joints. The brace features a knit design and a double-3-point strap system that provides individualized support and a continuous increase of circular pressure around the abdomen to help reduce severe lumbar pain through effective reduction of lordosis posture. By enhancing stability of the lumbar spine area and the lumbosacral transition, the Medi Lumbamed Facet helps wearers enjoy greater activity with less pain.
Medi Lumbamed Facet Back Brace Features:
- Stabilizes the lumbar spine area and the lumbosacral area.
- Offers targeted relief of the facet joints by effectively reducing lordosis posture.
- Precise double-3-point strap system provides individualized support.
- Provides continuous increase of the circular pressure around the abdomen.
- Knitted fabric offers greater wearing comfort.
- Strap positioner (particularly of the lower strap) fully encloses the pelvis and the iliosacral joint (especially for iliosacral joint complaints) for more effective compression.
- Color: Silver.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
The Medi Lumbamed Facet Back Brace may be used to treat:
- Facet joint osteoarthritis.
- Intervertebral disc protrusion, prolapse.
- Severe lumbar pain / ischialgia.
- Lumbago with iliosacral joint involvement.
- Chronic pain in the lumbosacral area.
- Spondylosis without slipping of vertebrae.
- Muscular imbalance.
- Segmental instability.
- Lumbar vertebral canal stenosis.
- Sizing chart
- My disc protusion injury is getting better
- Product as described
- Helps my spondylolisthesis
- Helped my facet joint arthritis
DME-Direct is an Medi Authorized Dealer Site
Medi Ankle believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Medi product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Medi collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Medi product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Medi therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Active item through any website, unless it is an authorized Medi dealer.
We are a Medi Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Medi warranty. Others do not offer the original Medi warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Medi takes great care to ensure that all Medi authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Medi purchasers.