The MedSpec PFO (Plantar Fascia Orthosis) provides relief for nagging plantar fasciitis pain. The brace provides instant relief of pain associated with chronic inflammation of the soft tissues underneath the arch area of the foot. The plantar pad, combined with the elasticized strap, creates consistent tension to help relieve stress at the site of the injury. The brace is universally sized and features a velcro closure around the ankle for a customized fit. The MedSpec PFO brace can be used for both sports and everyday walking activities where pain can affect your every step. The product contains natural latex rubber inside the elastic strap. This model is hand washable and is proudly made in the USA.
MedSpec PFO (Plantar Fascia Orthosis) Features:
- Adjustable plantar pad allows custom placement of pressure at the site of the greatest area of pain.
- Elasticized strap allows individually created tension in the strap and on the pad while allowing full ankle movement.
- Provides consistent tension and support which relieves stress at the site of the injury.
- Velcro closure around the ankle reduces slipping while eliminating abrasive hook and loop contact with skin or clothing.
- Cross-stitched straps can be cut (in length) to match each individual's specific needs without risk of fraying.
- US manufacturing for higher quality control standards.
- Universal size - one size fits all. Fits right or left side.
- Color: Black.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1901