The Bledsoe PFS (Plantar Fasciitis Support) actively works to reduce inflammation and pain caused by mild to moderate plantar fasciitis. It applies continuous elastic tension to relieve pain and stiffness while providing plantar fasciitis support. The PFS strap has a low profile design that's perfect for use in ant type of shoe. The product comes with a booklet on exercises to promote healing and strengthen your arch.
Bledsoe PFS Plantar Fascitis Support Features:
- Applies therapeutic tension and support through the arch to relief pain and promote healing.
- Promotes exercise to strengthen foot, arch and lower leg.
- Includes exercise program for recovery.
- Sized to fit your foot accurately - adjustable too.
- Unlike arch supports or functional orthotics, the Bledsoe PFS Strap is intended for short-term use (2-4 months) and can be worn both at night/sedentary times, and during physical exercise.
- Takes only seconds to apply and fits inside any type of shoe.
- Universal; fits Right and Left.
- Available in three sizes for a great fit - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: A4466.