The M-Brace #582 Mini Lumblock Back Brace (without panels) has the same features and indications as the #572 Lumblock but shorter. The product is made of 100% cotton velour, a natural material that breathes against your skin. The M-Brace Mini Lumblock back brace has eight flexible metal stays in the rear for providing stability for your lumbar/sacral region. The product closes in the front with interlocking front closure straps that are easily adjustable for enhancing abdominal compression. The low profile design is a favorite of patients along with it's use of breathable materials. The M-Brace Mini Lumblock Back Brace without panels has all soft edges and fits nicely underneath or over clothes. It's most commonly used for treating back strains, lumbago, sciatica, and osteoarthritis conditions.
M-Brace Mini LumbLock Back Brace (without panels) #582 Features:
- Provides effective support in a low profile design.
- Eight flexible steel inner stays in the rear provide effective support and control trunk motion.
- Very versatile - provides both lumbar and sacral support.
- User friendly, adjustable locking system provides enhanced compression around your trunk.
- Made from breathable materials and cotton velour.
- The front is 6-3/4" high; back is 10-1/2" high.
- Neoprene and latex free.
- M-Brace 582 is available in six sizes - see sizing chart tab.
The M-Brace Mini Lumblock Back Brace (without panels) #582 may be used to treat:
- Back, lateral and general posture control.
- Disc protrusions and herniations.
- Para-vertebral lumbar muscle spasms.
- Light traumas of the lumbar-sacral column.
- Sizing chart
- Features 100% cotton velour materials in contact with your skin.
Insurance Billing HCPC Code: L0625
- This is my second M582 brace
- Italian made back brace
Q&A for M-Brace Mini LumbLock Back Brace (without panels) #582
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a M-Brace Authorized Dealer Site
M-Brace believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a M-Brace brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest M-Brace collection and ensure you are getting a genuine M-Brace product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
M-Brace therefore recommends that you do not purchase a M-Brace item through any website, unless it is an authorized M-Brace dealer.
We are a M-Brace Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the M-Brace warranty. Others do not offer the original M-Brace warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
M-Brace takes great care to ensure that all M-Brace authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to M-Brace purchasers.