The M-Brace M-Spine Lumbar Sacral Orthosis #574 is designed to support the patient at all stages of her/his recovery. The moldable panels are to be applied post-op without delay for effective immobilization, and kept in place throughout the rehabilitation phase. The M-Brace 574 features heat moldable, removable anterior, posterior, and side panels for providing post surgical patients, or those with multi-level injuries, a higher degree of trunk stabilization not normally found in other products. The breathable cotton velour construction that breathes to keep patients cool and dry inside. The rear has eight plastic covered spring steel stays to provide ample support and motion restriction should the thermomoldable panels be removed. This makes the LSO a great modular design that can be adjusted as patients are going through different phases of recovery following spine surgery. The M-Spine brace provides support from the T9 (thoracic) level down to your sacrum. The 6 locking straps in the front pull the brace in closer and provide a great fit from top to bottom. This LSO can be used to treat degenerative disc disease, burst fractures, recovery after spinal stabilization surgery, lumbar spinal surgery, spinal stenosis, osteoporosis, and disc protrusions. For a breathable product that offers a high level of support, the M-Brace 574 is a great choice for a variety of patients.
M-Brace M-Spine Lumbar Sacral Orthosis #574 Features:
- Adjustable/removable thermomoldable front, rear and side panels is what differentiates this model from the #572 model.
- Eight flexible plastic-covered steel inner stays in the rear.
- Rigid posterior panel (removable) extends from the sacroccygeal junction to T-9 vertebral.
- Lumbar-sacral orthosis provides sagital control & reduces loads on discs.
- Cotton velour construction.
- User friendly and adjustable locking system across the front.
- M-Spine brace is lightweight and breathable.
- Low profile.
- Available in seven sizes for an exact fit - please see sizing chart.
- M-Brace 574 Color: Navy.