The M-Brace M-Spine Lumbar Sacral Orthosis #574 is designed to support the patient at all stages of her/his recovery. The moldable panels are to be applied post-op without delay for effective immobilization, and kept in place throughout the rehabilitation phase. The M-Brace 574 features heat moldable, removable anterior, posterior, and side panels for providing post surgical patients, or those with multi level injuries, a higher degree of trunk stabilization not normally found in other products. The breathable cotton velour construction that breathes to keep patients cool and dry inside. The rear has eight plastic covered spring steel stays to provide ample support and motion restriction should the thermomoldable panels be removed. This makes the LSO a great modular design that can be adjusted as patients are going through different phases of recovery following spine surgery. The M-Spine brace provides support from the T9 (thoracic) level down to your sacrum. The 6 locking straps in the front pull the brace in closer and provide a great fit from top to bottom. This LSO can be used to treat degenerative disc disease, burst fractures, recovery after spinal stabilization surgery, lumbar spinal surgery, spinal stenosis, osteoporosis, and disc protrusions. For a breathable product that offers a high level of support, the M-Brace 574 is a great choice for a variety of patients.
M-Brace M-Spine Lumbar Sacral Orthosis #574 Features:
- Adjustable/removable thermomoldable front, rear and side panels is what differentiates this model from the #572 model.
- Eight flexible plastic-covered steel inner stays in the rear.
- Rigid posterior panel (removable) extends from the sacroccygeal junction to T-9 vertebral.
- Lumbar-sacral orthosis provides sagital control & reduces loads on discs.
- Cotton velour construction.
- User friendly and adjustable locking system across the front.
- M-Spine brace is lightweight and breathable.
- Low profile.
- Available in seven sizes for an exact fit - please see sizing chart.
- M-Brace 574 Color: Navy.
The M-Brace M-Spine Lumbar-Sacral Orthosis #574 may be used to treat:
- Post-operative fusion.
- Spinal stenosis.
- Degenerative, postural and muscular pathologies.
- Degenerative disc disease.
- Disc protrusions.
- Sizing chart
- Breathable cotton velour construction makes the M-Spine lumbar sacral support comfortable for all day use.
- Eight plastic covered steal stays.
- Thermomoldable adjustable/removable panels: 2 for the sides, 1 posterior, and 1 anterior.
Insurance Billing HCPC Code: L0637
- Speedy service
- Can't say enough good things
- Great for herniated discs
- Most support I've had
Q&A for M-Brace M-Spine Lumbar Sacral Brace #574
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a M-Brace Authorized Dealer Site
M-Brace believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a M-Brace brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest M-Brace collection and ensure you are getting a genuine M-Brace product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
M-Brace therefore recommends that you do not purchase a M-Brace item through any website, unless it is an authorized M-Brace dealer.
We are a M-Brace Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the M-Brace warranty. Others do not offer the original M-Brace warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
M-Brace takes great care to ensure that all M-Brace authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to M-Brace purchasers.