The M-Brace M-Spine Low Profile #584 is a comfortable lumbosacral support that is designed to provide a high degree of trunk stabilization with its panel design. It includes a covered thermoplastic lumbar panel and abdominal thermoplastic panel that enhances rigidity and reduces trunk motion for greater support during all stages of recovery. The moldable panels are to be applied post-op without delay and kept in place throughout the rehabilitation phase. The 584 M-Spine features 100% cotton velour construction for excellent all-day comfort that breathes. It has a low profile design that's 6 3/4" tall in the front and provides effective coverage in the rear from the sacrum up to the T9 vertebral level (slightly lower than the bottom of your shoulder blade). The removable panel design makes the M-Brace M-Spine Low Profile a favorite with both physicians and patients for use as more of a step-down corset as their recovery continues to improve. The series of interlocking straps across the front are easy to cinch up and tighten for creating the appropriate level of compression. The M-Brace 584 M-Spine Low Profile can be used for disc herniations, degenerative disc disease, and post-operative recovery following stabilizing surgery, and lumbar disk surgery.
M-Brace 584 Mini M-Spine Low Profile Brace Features:
- Corset acts as a corrective measure and as a support to postural defects.
- Abdominal Panel slips inside front pocket - creates added rigidity.
- Flexible steel inner stays in the rear are covered with plastic.
- Low profile design for added comfort.
- Versatile - the mini corset can be worn alone (without the panel).
- Contours to give a snug, secure fit.
- Provides support from the sacrum to T-9 during the recovery phase.
- Non-allergenic, 100% percent cotton material.
- Back is 10 ½” high.
- Front is 6 ¾” High.
- Back Panel is 15” high.
- Neoprene, Latex-free.
- Available in six different sizes for an exact fit - see sizing chart tab.