The M-Brace Castor Back Brace #572 is a cotton-velour model designed to provide enhanced back stability and support with all daily activities. This product features eight vertical stays in the rear which surround your back to provide total contact and excellent stabilization of the trunk and lumbosacral support. M-Brace Castor locking straps further increase abdominal compression and enhance the support provided by the stays. Patients and physicians appreciate the way it fits like a glove for providing comfort and all day support. Unlike more conventional models, the 572 breathes and provides comfort for anyone wearing the device for the entire day. The M-Brace Castor back brace is designed to help patients suffering from chronic low back pain, spinal stenosis, and more. For support and protection the feels good against your skin or over existing clothes, this is a great product for use with any activity.
M- Brace Castor Back Brace Features:
- Eight flexible steel inner stays covered with plastic for support. The #572 does NOT feature thermomoldable plastic panels.
- Conforms to any body shape.
- Lightweight, low profile.
- Front 8" high, back 13" high.
- Can be worn under or over existing clothes.
- Flexible stays become extremely stiff and supportive when locking system of straps are pulled and secured.
- User friendly and adjustable locking system.
- Practical and easy to fit.
- Can be worn 24 hours a day.
- 100% cotton fabric.
- Skin breathes freely.
- Hand washable.
- Available in six sizes to fit every size individual - see sizing chart tab
The M-Brace Castor Back Brace #572 may be used to treat:
- Lumbago, Sciatica, Discopathy, Hypo-Lordosis and Ischialgia.
- Spondylolisthesis, Spndylolysis.
- Para-vertebral lumbar muscle spasm.
- Low Back Pain and Degenerative disc/Herniated disc injuries.
- Osteoporosis related vertebrae complaints.
- Light traumas of the lumbar-sacral column.
- Sizing chart
- 100% cotton velour construction for premium comfort.
- Eight flexible stays in the rear provide ample low back and abdominal compression.
Insurance Billing HCPC Code: L0628
- Great Relief
- Excellent product
- Wonderful relief
- Excellent product.
- The best brace for lower back
- Worn this style back brace for 5 years now
Q&A for M-Brace Castor Back Brace #572
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a M-Brace Authorized Dealer Site
M-Brace believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a M-Brace brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest M-Brace collection and ensure you are getting a genuine M-Brace product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
M-Brace therefore recommends that you do not purchase a M-Brace item through any website, unless it is an authorized M-Brace dealer.
We are a M-Brace Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the M-Brace warranty. Others do not offer the original M-Brace warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
M-Brace takes great care to ensure that all M-Brace authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to M-Brace purchasers.