The Hely Weber Modabber Wrist Brace/Splint #5818, 5819 provides ample support and comfortable protection for wrist injuries. The Modabber splint is available in both a short (model #5819), and a long (model #5818) length for providing effective immobilization for short and tall individuals. KUHL™ perforated neoprene provides compression and comfort with all day wear. The Modabber wrist brace has a moldable stay on the palm side that can be removed and shaped if necessary. The neoprene material provides a contoured fit that's snug yet supportive. It's great brace that's comfortable enough for all day wear. The Modabber Wrist splint features a patient assist strap that makes fitting possible using just one hand. It's well suited for treating wrist sprains, strains, carpal tunnel pain, and more.
Hely Weber Kuhl Modabber Wrist Splint/Brace (Short-5819/Long-5818) Features:
- Hely Weber KUHL Modabber Wrist brace features a malleable/removable palmar stay.
- Constructed of Kuhl perforated neoprene - allows moisture to escape.
- Retains warmth and provides compression.
- 4-way stretch of neoprene ensures brace conforms to the contours of your hand.
- Patient assist strap makes one-handed application easy.
- Universal sizing for both the right and left wrist.
- Product comes in a standard or a pediatric size, and has a Short #5819 6", as well as, a Long #5818 8" version (2 straps). The Short version has only one strap, and the Long version has two straps.
- Pediatric available for even smaller wrist circumferences - see sizing chart.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3908.