The Hely Weber Tennis Elbow With Pressure Pad #3838 provides a wider style strap for dampening vibration and tension from lateral/medial epicondylitis (tennis elbow/golfer's elbow pain). This low profile design features a four inch wide neoprene strap with 2-sided nylon outer covering, and a three inch wide pressure pad inside made out of neoprene for complete coverage of the area. The pressure pad and elastic strap provide compression without constriction. The strap features a D ring for it to loop back on itself for easy fitting and adjusting. It absorbs shockand reduces pain commonly felt with daily activity. It has a sleek design and has a two-sided nylon covering on the outside for greater durability. This model is very well suited for rehabilitation or for use at home or work for treating tennis elbow or golfer's elbow symptoms.
Hely Weber Tennis Elbow With Pressure Pad #3838 Features:
- Low profile four inch wide design for wider coverage.
- 1/8" neoprene with 2-sided nylon outer covering for greater durability.
- Three inch wide pressure pad inside made from neoprene for shock absorption.
- Well suited for home use, rehabilitation, and athletics.
- Provides relief for epicondylitis pain.
- Additional padding is compacted with the unique variable tension strap.
- Available in six sizes for an exact fit - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3701.