The medi Epicomed Elbow Support provides effective relief of lateral and medial epicondylitis (tennis elbow, golfer's elbow) and dislocation at the elbow with a compressive knit fabric design and silicone support pads that place direct pressure on the tendon inserts to reduce pain and inflammation. The adjustable/removable tension strap velcros to the medi Epicomed to provide targeted pressure to relieve chronic post-operative and post-traumatic inflammation. The sleeve's upper edge employs a finished weave for a soft edge that eliminates irritation against the skin for greater comfort with activity.
medi Epicomed Elbow Support Features:
- Compressive, knitted fabric and silicone insert exert a massage effect. Helps promote the healing process.
- Anatomically tailored knitted support w/ soft edge weave.
- Textured silicone support pads.
- Removable strap for individual pressure adjustment.
- Specially knitted comfort-zone at the bend of the elbow prevents constriction and pressure areas.
- High elasticity, breathable and moisture-transporting Clima Comfort knitted fabric.
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3700.
The medi Epicomed elbow support may be used to treat:
- Lateral and medial epicondylitis (tennis elbow, golfer‘s elbow).
- Dislocations of the elbow.
- Joint effusion and swelling caused by arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Chronic post-operative / post-traumatic inflammation.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure 2″ (5cm) below center of elbow for the correct size.
size circumference (cm) circumference (inches) I 17 – 20 N/A II 20 – 23 8″ – 9″ III 23 – 26 9″ – 10 ½” IV 26 – 29 10 ½” – 11 ¾” V 29 – 32 11 ¾” – 12 ½” VI 32 – 35 12 ½” – 12 ¾”
#821: Silver, #823: Black, #822: Sand
No reviews for this product
Q&A for medi Epicomed Elbow Soft Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Medi Authorized Dealer Site
Medi Ankle believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Medi product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Medi collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Medi product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Medi therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Active item through any website, unless it is an authorized Medi dealer.
We are a Medi Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Medi warranty. Others do not offer the original Medi warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Medi takes great care to ensure that all Medi authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Medi purchasers.