The Medi Epicomed Elbow Support is specifically designed for treating tendonitis, chronic post-operative, and post-traumatic inflammation. The compressive knitted fabric and silicone insert exert a massage effect which assists the healing process. The Clima Comfort fabric is highly elastic, breathable and moisture-wicking and includes a special Comfort Zone knitted to prevent constriction and pressure areas. The compressive fabric and silicone inserts have a massaging effect which promotes circulation and therefore assists with swelling. The sleeve's upper edge employs a finished weave for a soft edge that eliminates irritation against the skin for greater comfort with activity. Ideal for golfer elbow, dislocation of the elbow, and post-traumatic injury recovery.
Medi Epicomed Elbow Support Features:
- Anatomically tailored design provides elbow support and pain relief.
- Integrated Accu pressure silicone inserts exert a massage effect that promotes healing.
- Removable strap for individual pressure adjustment.
- Specially knitted Comfort Zone at the crease of the elbow prevents constriction.
- High elasticity, breathable and moisture transporting Clima Comfort knitted fabric.
- Reduces pain and relieves tension at the tendon inserts.
- Six sizes - See our sizing chart tab for important measurement information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3700.
The medi Epicomed elbow support may be used to treat:
- Lateral and medial epicondylitis (tennis elbow, golfer‘s elbow).
- Dislocations of the elbow.
- Joint effusion and swelling caused by arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Chronic post-operative / post-traumatic inflammation.
- Sizing chart
- Very hepful
- Good for Golfers elbow pain
- Great Elbow Support That Works
- It's a high quality product
- Helps my husband's chronic elbow pain
Q&A for Medi Epicomed Elbow Soft Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Medi Authorized Dealer Site
Medi Ankle believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Medi product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Medi collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Medi product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Medi therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Active item through any website, unless it is an authorized Medi dealer.
We are a Medi Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Medi warranty. Others do not offer the original Medi warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Medi takes great care to ensure that all Medi authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Medi purchasers.