The Hely Weber Matt Strap II Universal #6709 provides comfortable localized pressure to the forearm to reduce pain. Malleable aluminum bolster allows for customizable pressure. Low profile buttress creates a pseudo-attachment allowing tendon origin to rest and heal. Non-slip interface keeps brace in place even during activity. Universal sizing and ability to be customized provides an individual fit with reduced inventory. Ideal for Lateral/Medial Epicondylitis, Tennis Elbow, and Golfers Elbow.
Hely Weber Matt Strap II Universal 6709 Features:
- Provides localized pressure to the forearm.
- Malleable aluminum bolster ensures an individual fit.
- Low profile buttress design.
- Creates a pseudo-attachment allowing tendon to rest and heal.
- Non-slip interface keeps brace in place.
- Universal sizing for reduced inventory.