The Hely Weber PSO (Plantar Stretching Orthosis) #333 features a comfortable foam padded foot and calf straps that are adjustable with easy close buckles for easy application. The #333 PSO provides an effective way of addressing pain and inflammation associated with plantar fasciitis. The lightweight design and low profile injection molded shell is fitted with a soft, removable, and washable foam liner for maximum comfort. The three strap design effectively seats your foot all the way in the back of the Hely Weber PSO to ensure a more effective stretch is applied while you sleep. A 5 degree wedge also comes with the device which can be slipped underneath the foam lining under the front of the foot to increase the effectiveness of the device. The wedge is included with this product whereas other manufacturers typically charge for this added accessory. The Plantar Stretching Orthosis features tread on the bottom for added safety when sitting up at the edge of your bed. Patients appreciate how much of the excess material has been taken out of this standard design to create a low profile product that's lighter and more comfortable to wear at night.
Hely Weber PSO (Plantar Stretching Orthosis) Features:
- The PSO (Plantar Stretching Orthosis) provides an adjustable stretch to the plantar fascia on the bottom side of your foot.
- Five degree wedge is automatically included to provide an even greater stretch.
- Minimizes pain caused by inflammation and tissue shortening associated with the injury.
- Comfortable foam padded foot and calf straps are adjustable with easy close buckles; seats your foot deep in the back for a more effective stretch.
- Low profile design provides greater comfort and breathability.
- Lightweight injection-molded shell provides greater durability.
- Soft, removable and washable foam liner for long term use.
- Slip-resistant tread on the bottom (not recommended that you ambulate in this device).
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in three sizes to fit every individual - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4397