The DeRoyal Night Splint features a dorsiflexion design that applies a stretch for effective pain relief chronic plantar fasciitis symptoms. The splint features adjustable straps on the sides to raise your foot higher into greater ankle dorsiflexion for a more effective passive stretch. Foam wedges underneath the foot bed area also aids in providing a more effective stretch as well.The foam liner inside is removable for easy washing for hygiene purposes. The outer plastic shell is designed to hold up to daily use without falling apart over time. The DeRoyal Night Splint can also be ordered with an additional kit including treatment tools for use during the daytime. It includes a foot control strap for use in conjunction with a heel cup for relief during walking activities, a gel hot/cold pack for pain relief, an exercise band for strengthening your foot's musculature responsible for supporting your arch, and a self management guide to self treating at home. The splint plus the accessory kit make for a great pair of tools for treating plantar fasciitis 24 hours a day.
DeRoyal Night Splint Features:
- Dorsiflexion design applies stretch for effective pain relief.
- Dorsiflexion design provides effective pain relief.
- Lightweight and low profile design for patient comfort.
- Adjustable straps to vary amount of stretch.
- Foam wedges provided for additional stretch.
- Available in three sizes for a great fit - see sizing chart tab.
- Accessory: Choose none to purchase the splint only or Plantar Fasciitis Care Kit accessory to add this kit to your order. Kit features: Night splint, ice pack, exercise band, heel cups, foot control strap and self-management guide.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC Code: L4396
Dorsal Night Splint Indications:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Sizing chart
- Plastic outer shell design for lightweight strength and durability with daily use.
- Removable foam liner can be washed by hand.
- Comfortable to wear
- Good order delivery, product works well
Q&A for DeRoyal Night Splint
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.