The DARCO MedSurg™ Shoe is the most versatile postoperative shoe on the market today. Its square toe design provides additional protection for the toes. The Darco Med Surg Shoe strapless closure eliminates buckle pressure on the forefoot and can expand to accommodate dressings up to 17 inches in circumference. Square toe design acts as a bumper to provide additional protection when K-wires are present and offers a better left/right fit. The rocker sole and the double padded, removable insole reduces plantar pressure on the forefoot and heel when walking. Very aggressive tread at the midfoot provides superior traction and stability. The shoe's ankle strap helps keeps the shoe in place at all times and eliminates slippage while walking.
Darco Med Surg Shoe Features:
- Squared off toe design - provides additional protection, especially with procedures involving K wires.
- Fully customizable insole - double-padded and removable to accommodate PegAssist off-loading insole.
- Rocker sole reduces plantar pressure on the forefoot and heel by over 25%.
- MetaShank protection provides rigid control under the metatarsal heads.
- Velcro forefoot closure accommodates a 17 inch circumference of extra bandages and dressings.
- Traction sole for no slipping when walking.
- Comfortable and supportive for all day wear.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in men's and women's sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC Code: L3260