The Hely Weber Patella Stabilizer - Universal Tubular Buttress #3630, 3630PC, 3730 provides patella control to relieve pain around the front of your patella. It features a movable U shaped buttress that can be relocated inside for positioning around your kneecap to improve patella tracking. The brace features neoprene construction with a nylon covering that increases patient comfort, and enhances durability with daily use. The Hely Weber Patella Stabilizer - Universal Tubular Buttress features spiral stays on the side to that provide added support while preventing the brace from rolling down on the sides. Additional straps above and below the knee provide added compression and reduce sliding out of position. The Hely Weber Patella Stabilizer - Universal Tubular buttress is available in three models to suit every need. The product can be used to treat tendonitis, patellofemoral pain, chondromalacia, or injuries resulting in patella subluxation.
Hely Weber Patella Stabilizer - Universal Tubular Buttress #3630, 3630PC, 3730 Features:
- 13" length.
- Nylon covered neoprene base offers comfort, heat and compression.
- Universal, relocatable, tubular buttress design for patella control.
- Medial/lateral spiral stays for added support.
- Thigh and lower leg straps for added compression.
- Available in three versions to suit every patient's need.
- 3630 1/8” Stabilizer - Universal Tubular Buttress, Open Popliteal.
- 3730 1/8” Stabilizer - Universal Tubular Buttress, Closed Popliteal (no oval cutout behind the knee).
- 3630PC Posterior Closure Stabilizer - Universal Tubular Buttress.
- Felt Buttress Available Upon Request.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1820