The Hely Weber Shields II Knee Brace provides dynamic patella control to help treat all different types of patella injuries. The brace features a new Trackaderm buttress that's adjustable for customizing the direction of patella stabilization required for pain relief. The adjustable force flaps are applied over the top of the buttress to deliver customized stability that fits the needs of any patient. Perforated neoprene construction along with a new suede lycra section behind the knee provides greater comfort and reduces bunching behind the knee with activity. The new Shields II brace is low profile for successful rehab and well suited for athletic/everyday activity.
Hely Weber Shields II Brace Features:
- Trackaderm U shaped buttress allows for treatment of multiple patella indications by adjusting the buttress orientation.
- Provides dynamic control of the patella reduces pain.
- New suede lycra material behind the knee prevents bunching for greater comfort.
- Brace fits both left right for less inventory.
- Independent calf and thigh straps ensure a great fit regardless of leg size and shape.
- Medial and lateral stays allow for full range of motion.
- Low profile design is extremely durable and comfortable.
- Available in 5 sizes - See sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: None