The Hely Weber Neoprene Thumb Orthosis #3813 provides full length support for your thumb in a low profile design. The product is made from neoprene for providing a supportive fit with a softer feel compared to other splints. The Hely Weber Neoprene Thumb Orthosis provides control of motion for the CMC (carpal-metacarpal) and MP metacarpal-phalangeal) joints while allowing full use of your other fingers. It's comfortable, well padded, and has a malleable stay running the length of the thumb. The splint features one size fits all styling, and can be used on both the right and left sides. It's well suited for use in treating sprains, overuse injuries, tendonitis, and more.
Hely Weber Neoprene Thumb Orthosis #3810 Features:
- Neoprene construction provides enhanced comfort and a better fit for al day comfort..
- Supports the major joints of the thumb while allowing full finger motion.
- An excellent resting splint for various thumb injuries - see indications tab.
- Universal size/one size fits all.
- Elasticized straps for comfortable compression.
- Malleable stay offers excellent customization.
- Wrist circumference 4.5"-9.5".
- Fits both right and left sides.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3924.