The Hely & Weber Knapp Sak II #510 provides correct positioning of the shoulder for recovery following arthroscopic shoulder procedures. The product is designed to place your shoulder in a comfortable 30 degrees of abduction away from the side of your body to relieve stress on rotator cuff repairs. The resting position also allows for air flow through the axillary arm pit region to prevent skin chaffing and irritation. The Knapp Sak II has been modified to allow for easier fitting and adjusting: color coded strap clip ends go together enabling the first time wearer to fit the product easily independently. The abduction pillow velcros to the inside of the sling portion and can be removed altogether later in the recovery process. The Hely & Weber Knapp Sak II immobilizing sling features features thick padding around the neck and an enhanced moisture-wicking material to keep your arm cool and dry. The product can be used post-surgically for cuff repairs, labrum repairs, rotator interval closings, or for immobilizing the shoulder following dislocations/subluxation injuries.
Hely & Weber Knapp Sak II Immobilizing Sling Features:
- Maintains shoulder in neutral position allowing approximately 30 degrees of shoulder abduction.
- Prevents excessive internal rotation of the shoulder.
- Color coded for easy application.
- Allows airflow underneath the arm to prevent chaffing and possible skin irritation.
- Relieves tension from the repaired rotator cuff tendon (primarily the supraspinatus).
- Comes with a squeeze ball to enhance enhance upper extremity circulation.
- One size fits all.
- Fits both the right or left sides.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3670.