The Hely Weber Gus Shoulder Immobilizer #501 posterior GUSSET is an intimate comfort panel that anatomically allows the sling to seat the arm and elbow. Thumb loop supports the wrist and prevents slipping out of the product altogether. Ideally suited for use after surgery, or for rotator cuff injuries, dislocations, and more.
Hely Weber Gus Shoulder Immobilizer #501 Features:
- Padded pressure sensitive straps are adjustable and comfortable
- Deep pocket design accommodates the largest of casts and dressings.
- Fits any size patient.
- Two adjustment points attached to O-rings for each strap allow sling to better fit differing patient's girth
- Open end with soft thumb loop adds comfort and eliminates slippage.
- Waist strap attaches at two slider straps that seek their best attachment location.
- Five sizes to the shoulder immobilizer 501 for a perfect fit - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3670.