The Hely Weber Gus Shoulder Immobilizer #501 posterior GUSSET is an intimate comfort panel that anatomically allows the sling to seat the arm and elbow. Thumb loop supports the wrist and prevents slipping out of the product altogether. Ideally suited for use after surgery, or for rotator cuff injuries, dislocations, and more.
Hely Weber Gus Shoulder Immobilizer #501 Features:
- Padded pressure sensitive straps are adjustable and comfortable
- Deep pocket design accommodates the largest of casts and dressings.
- Fits any size patient.
- Two adjustment points attached to O-rings for each strap allow sling to better fit differing patient's girth
- Open end with soft thumb loop adds comfort and eliminates slippage.
- Waist strap attaches at two slider straps that seek their best attachment location.
- Five sizes to the shoulder immobilizer 501 for a perfect fit - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3670.
- Shoulder sprains/strains.
- Dislocations and shoulder separations.
- Stable humerus fractures.
- Sizing chart
- I'm happy
- Exactly what I wanted and an excellent price
- Excellent service
- Excellent product
You will not be disappointed.
- Very good product, reliable company.
- Easy and comfortable
- Very helpful
Q&A for Hely Weber Gus Shoulder Immobilizer #501
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer Site
Hely Weber believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Hely Weber product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Hely Weber collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Hely Weber product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Hely Weber therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Hely Weber item through any website, unless it is an authorized Hely Weber dealer.
We are a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Hely Weber warranty. Others do not offer the original Hely Weber warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Hely Weber takes great care to ensure that all Hely Weber authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Hely Weber purchasers.