The Hely Weber Shoulder Houlder II Neutral (#524) provides protection in a neutral shoulder rotation position for recovery from specific types of shoulder surgical procedures. The product features a triangular shaped abduction pillow that positions your shoulder in a protected neutral position. The sling itself is made out of NoSwet® material that's breathable for greater comfort. The inside is lined with a special moisture-wicking liner that draws perspiration away from your skin to keep you cool and dry. The Hely Weber Shoulder Houlder II Neutral uses hook and loop closures on the shoulder, thumb, and sling pouch straps making it simply to apply in seconds. The Shoulder Houlder II Neutral can be used on both the right and left sides of the body, and is recommended for recovery after shoulder dislocations, capsular surgery procedures, and more.
Hely Weber Shoulder Houlder II Neutral Features:
- Triangular-shaped abduction pillow maintains your shoulder in a neutral position.
- Sling pouch is made with NoSwet® breathable material with a special moisture wicking liner on the inside that wicks moisture away from your skin.
- Quick release buckles use hook and loop closures for fast and easy fitting.
- Body and shoulder straps are easy to adjust, well padded, and designed for easy application.
- A posterior gusset has been added along the seams to create exceptional comfort around the elbow region.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in four sizes to fit every size patient - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3670