The Hely Weber Basic Elbow Sleeve #3835 provides a contoured fit that stays in place with heavy usage. It's made from 1/8 inch neoprene which has been upgraded with a durable two sided nylon outer covering for enhanced durability with daily wear. To enhance the product's contoured fit and performance, melco tape has been applied across the front of the elbow to added durability where lesser quality models tend to stretch and rip over time. The Hely Weber Basic Elbow Sleeve provides warmth and compression suitable for treating elbow strains, bursitis, tendonitis and more. Patients appreciate how the Hely Weber Basic Elbow Sleeve provides an anatomical fit for producing even compression from top to bottom with activity. It's well suited for use at home, at work, and out on the athletic field.
Hely Weber Basic Elbow Sleeve #3835 Features:
- 1/8" Neoprene with 2-sided nylon outer covering for added durability.
- Provides compression, and warmth for your elbow joint.
- Anatomically designed for providing even compression and a custom fit.
- Well suited for treating a variety of overuse injuries.
- Available in six sizes to fit every size elbow - see sizing chart tab.
- Fits right and left sides.