The Hely Weber Hayes Padded Elbow Orthosis #3832 provides padded comfort and warmth in a neoprene slip-on design. It features a one size fits all design that uses hook and loop fasteners at the top and bottom for adjusting the fit. The inside comes with a memory foam pad that contours to the shape of your elbow to provide protection day and night. The Hely Weber Hayes Padded Elbow Orthosis can be used to treat elbow bursitis, tendonitis, and Cubital Tunnel Syndrome as well. It provides warmth and compression that arthritis sufferers find beneficial with their everyday activity. The low profile design
Hayes Padded Elbow Orthosis Features:
- Provides comfort and lightweight support in a low profile design.
- Universal neoprene construction offers unlimited adjustments.
- Memory foam padding contours and cushions your elbow.
- Provides warmth and protection.
- Hook and loop straps are easy to apply - one-size-fits-all style.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3701.