The Hely Weber Matt Strap #3704 provides shock absorbing pain relief for the elbow/knee with a unique rubberized buttress that's guaranteed to stay in place. The Matt Strap features a dense foamed silicone buttress covered with a tacky Spectron rubber that resists sliding out of positioning due to perspiration and/or aggressive arm movements during sports. It's literally tacky to the touch - there's nothing out there like it. The Matt Strap has a simple Loop and lock D ring closure for securing the strap. Simply loop it back on itself to produce the desired level of tightness for focused compression over the shock absorbing buttress. For tennis elbow pain, the product is typically referred to by physicians as the Matt Strap tennis elbow strap while for patellar tendonitis and "Jumper's knee", it's often referred to as the Matt Strap Knee - Shock Absorbing Band. It's the same product and can be used to treat tendonitis of the elbow and knee. Feel the difference the Matt Strap can make in your injury.
Hely Weber Matt Strap Features:
- Utilizes a unique composite buttress of foamed silicone with a Spectron non-slip backing.
- Buttress feels tacky and stays in place better than other brands.
- Matt Strap provides focused compression over the buttress to relieve pain.
- One version (model #3704): treats tendonitis symptoms of the knee and elbow.
- Well suited for aggressive athletic use.
- Available in six sizes to fit every size forearm and knee - See sizing chart.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3701 (for tennis elbow use).
Used as the Hely Weber Matt Strap Elbow Strap, the product can be used to treat:
- Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow).
- Medial Epicondylitis (golfer's elbow/little leaguer's elbow).
- Tricipital Tendonitis.
- Bicipital Tendonitis.
Used as the Matt Strap Knee, the brace can be used to treat:
- Jumper's knee.
- Runner's knee.
- Patella tendonitis.
- Osgood-Schlatters disease.
- Sizing chart
- Features Spectron rubber for a tacky feel under the buttress.
- Neoprene fabric.
- Bought one off of Amazon and it was used!
- Great product , fast delivery
- Better game!
Q&A for Hely Weber Matt Strap Tennis Elbow/Knee #3704
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer Site
Hely Weber believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Hely Weber product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Hely Weber collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Hely Weber product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Hely Weber therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Hely Weber item through any website, unless it is an authorized Hely Weber dealer.
We are a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Hely Weber warranty. Others do not offer the original Hely Weber warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Hely Weber takes great care to ensure that all Hely Weber authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Hely Weber purchasers.