The Hely Weber Matt Strap #3704 provides shock absorbing pain relief for the elbow/knee with a unique rubberized buttress that's guaranteed to stay in place. The Matt Strap features a dense foamed silicone buttress covered with a tacky Spectron rubber that resists sliding out of positioning due to perspiration and/or aggressive arm movements during sports. It's literally tacky to the touch - there's nothing out there like it. The Matt Strap has a simple Loop and lock D ring closure for securing the strap. Simply loop it back on itself to produce the desired level of tightness for focused compression over the shock absorbing buttress. For tennis elbow pain, the product is typically referred to by physicians as the Matt Strap tennis elbow strap while for patellar tendonitis and "Jumper's knee", it's often referred to as the Matt Strap Knee - Shock Absorbing Band. It's the same product and can be used to treat tendonitis of the elbow and knee. Feel the difference the Matt Strap can make in your injury.
Hely Weber Matt Strap Features:
- Utilizes a unique composite buttress of foamed silicone with a Spectron non-slip backing.
- Buttress feels tacky and stays in place better than other brands.
- Matt Strap provides focused compression over the buttress to relieve pain.
- One version (model #3704): treats tendonitis symptoms of the knee and elbow.
- Well suited for aggressive athletic use.
- Available in six sizes to fit every size forearm and knee - See sizing chart.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3701 (for tennis elbow use).