The Donjoy Custom Edition Elbow Brace is DonJoy’s® custom premium and strongest bilateral upright elbow brace. The carbon ﬁber frame in conjunction with bilateral polycentric hinges provide support for medial/lateral ligament instabilities and hyperextension control. The hinges have adjustable flexion/extension stops to address individual range of motion protocols and restrictions and provide protection in even the most physically demanding sports.
Donjoy Custom Elbow Brace Features:
- Custom made from a cast for the ultimate in ﬁt and function.
- Carbon-fiber, low profile design for an easy fit under uniforms and clothing.
- Includes patented supra condylar pad medially and pneumatic air Condyle Pad laterally for comfort and to prevent migration.
- Suede (smooth) or Chamois (tacky, indicated for use with sports) liners available for the inside of the brace.
- 10° Extension Stops installed.
- Stop Kit includes: Flexion stops - 45°, 60°, 75° and 90°, Extension stops - 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, and 40°.
- Patients must have a minimum circumference for this brace to fit properly. Measure first before ordering:10.5" for mid forearm, 12.5" for mid upper arm.
This Donjoy custom elbow brace is made from a cast mold of the elbow. DME-Direct sends each customer a casting kit that includes all of the supplies (and instructions) needed to make a cast mold of your elbow. Once the mold is sent back to us, we'll inspect it and forward it onto the manufacturer to make your custom elbow brace.