The DeRoyal Hypercontrol Elbow Brace provides elbow hyperextension and rotational protection from traumatic injuries to the elbow. It's perfect for returning to contact sports following elbow surgery. It features both medial and lateral aluminum hinge bars for optimal hyperextension protection reinforced with criss-cross straps for additional support. It is made of breathable Tri-Tex material with four-way stretch that helps to maintain brace integrity and has both proximal and distal straps to help prevent brace migration down the forearm with athletic activities.
The Hypercontrol Elbow Brace has a shock-absorbing pad over the back of your elbow for added protection. The brace is used for ligament instabilities, elbow hyperextension, recovery from a dislocated elbow, or surgery following an elbow dislocation.
DeRoyal Hypercontrol Elbow Brace Features:
- Constructed of breathable Tri-tex™ material with four-way stretch
- Medial and lateral hinges control hyperextension of the elbow
- Criss-cross straps assist in controlling hyperextension
- Elbow pad protects bony prominence
- Proximal and distal straps provide secure fit and help prevent migration
- Anterior micro-fleece lining wicks away moisture in the elbow fold to keep you cool and dry
- Fits right and left sides
- Available in eight sizes. See Size & Fit tab for sizing chart and measurement instructions.
"As a head athletic trainer, I depend upon durable, high quality products to provide orthopedic support while fostering strong patient compliance among the athletes that I work with. The DeRoyal HyperControl Elbow Brace allows our linemen an early-protected return to competition following significant ligament injury; furthermore, it provides the compression, support, and durability that a top-notch athlete demands."
Keith A. Clements, ATC/L
Head Athletic Trainer, University of Tennessee
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3710