The Breg HEX Elbow Brace controls elbow range of motion and protects against hyperextension during high-level activities. HEX Elbow braces feature adjustable hinges that control elbow extension in 10 degree increments. The X crossing straps in front assist protecting the elbow from hyperextension injuries. With its half-wrap bicep sleeve, the HEX is easy to apply and remove. The half neoprene, half Airmesh construction is breathable and offers comfort in hot humid weather. The brace provides support for chronic elbow injuries, elbow hyperextension, and protection following elbow hyperextension. It's lightweight and durable enough for anyone including weekend warriors and Pro Bowl linemen.
Breg HEX Elbow Brace Features:
- Slip-on half wrap bicep sleeve design.
- "X" anterior straps with strap-lock buckle augment the hinge bars from allowing the elbow to hyper-extend.
- Adjustable range of motion hinges control desired flexion and extension ROM; brace is shipped set at -10 degrees extension; additional stops are included.
- Adjust hinges to 0, 20, 30, 40 degrees extension and 45, 60, 75, 90 degrees flexion.
- Half Airmesh® for breathability and half neoprene for compression.
- Added foam padding over elbow for olecranon process protection.
- Padded hinge covers for sports participation requirements.
- Available in five sizes - See our HEX brace elbow sizing chart for measurement/fit help.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3760