The Darco Medical-Surgical Shoe is the shoe that started it all. The classic design has been considered an industry standard for over 25 years and is referred to as the "Darco Original MedSurg Shoe." Often considered generic, the Shoe is filled with features like a special patented metatarsal shank that safely controls the forefoot, and a reinforced heel that grips the foot for reduced slippage. The mesh upper breathes for enhanced ventilation, and the extra long trimmable straps allow room for bulky dressings.
Darco Medical Surgical Shoe Features:
- Patented metatarsal shank provides superior control of forefoot motion to ensure post operative healing remains undisturbed.
- Offers better protection after osteotomies.
- Heel is reinforced and padded to grip the foot and reduce slippage.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper allows for proper ventilation and contours to bony abnormalities..
- Long straps can handle even the bulkiest dressings.
- Extra long straps accommodate to the bulkiest dressings.
- Considered one of the best values in the business.
- Also referred to as the Darco Original MedSurg Shoe.
- Available in five men's/women's sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement guidelines.
- Color: Blue.
Recommended HCPC: L3260