The Darco Medical-Surgical Shoe is the shoe that started it all. The classic design has been considered an industry standard for over 25 years and is referred to as the "Darco Original MedSurg Shoe." Often considered generic, the Shoe is filled with features like a special patented metatarsal shank that safely controls the forefoot, and a reinforced heel that grips the foot for reduced slippage. The mesh upper breathes for enhanced ventilation, and the extra long trimmable straps allow room for bulky dressings.
Darco Medical Surgical Shoe Features:
- Patented metatarsal shank provides superior control of forefoot motion to ensure post operative healing remains undisturbed.
- Offers better protection after osteotomies.
- Heel is reinforced and padded to grip the foot and reduce slippage.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper allows for proper ventilation and contours to bony abnormalities..
- Long straps can handle even the bulkiest dressings.
- Extra long straps accommodate to the bulkiest dressings.
- Considered one of the best values in the business.
- Also referred to as the Darco Original MedSurg Shoe.
- Available in five men's/women's sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement guidelines.
- Color: Blue.
Recommended HCPC: L3260
The Darco Medical Surgical Shoe may be used to treat:
- Ingrown toe nail treatments.
- Removal of neuromas.
- Recovery after osteotomies.
- Post-op foot procedures.
- Sizing chart
Measure according to women's shoe and men's shoe size.
- Light and comfortable
Q&A for Darco Original Medical-Surgical Shoe
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Darco Authorized Dealer Site
Darco believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Darco product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Darco collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Darco product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Darco therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Darco item through any website, unless it is an authorized Darco dealer.
We are a Darco Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Darco warranty. Others do not offer the original Darco warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Darco takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Darco purchasers.