The Ossur Canvas Rocker Bottom Cast Shoes are lightweight canvas style cast shoes designed to fit lower leg casts with ease. The product features a textured, rocker bottom sole for easier ambulation and an open toe design for comfort. The heel and forefoot strap are easy to apply and use standard hook and loop fasteners for easy fitting. Ossur Canvas Rocker Bottom Cast Shoes are ideally suited for immobilization and recovery after a lower leg cast has been applied.
Ossur Canvas Rocker Bottom Cast Shoe Features:
- For use with a short leg cast.
- Cushioned rocker bottom cast sandal.
- Canvas upper for durability.
- Contact closure, open toe.
- Available in black or blue.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Sold individually.
- Available in 7 sizes for a custom fit
- Based on shoe size - see sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- Each sold individually (not pairs).
The Ossur Canvas Rocker Bottom Cast Shoe is well suited for:
- For use with lower leg casts.
- Sizing chart
Based on Insole Length (length of the shoe), So measure cast or foot length:
XS = 7"
S = 7.5" to 9"
S/M = 9" to 9.75"
M = 10" to 10.5"
M/L = 10.5" to 11"
L = 11" to 12"
XL = 12" to 13.75"
- Canvas material used to provide breathable support and durability.
Q&A for Ossur Canvas Rocker Bottom Cast Shoes
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question